Friday, November 5, 2010

Things I am Thankful For...Part 1

So, here we are...5 days into November & I'm a little irritated that Mother Nature totally jipped us out of a Fall. It went from like 80 to 40 in what, two weeks. Okay, that's probably way off, but you get what I mean.

Anyway, I'm going to post a *Special* Thanksgiving post once a week until the big day. I'm going to start out pretty light hearted & get more serious as we get closer so don't think I'm not thankful for my family, friends, etc. I'll get there.... Until then, have way too much fun reading this & hopefully laughing a little. *hugs*

I am THANKFUL for:
  • Stash's Black Chai Spice Tea
  • Kentucky Wildcats Basketball
  • Family Guy
  • Crosswalks on campus
  • Backscratchers
  • My wedge knee high cuff boots from Nordstrom
  • North Face
  • John Wall
  • St. Louis Blues Hockey
  • People who appreciate my love of random trivia
  • People who can quote movies with me
  • Scarves
  • Clean sheet day
  • McDonald's UNsweet Iced Tea
  • My Chem lab parter Erica
  • Les Mills BodyCombat
  • Bobby pins for Blonde hair
  • Naps
  • Thin Mint girl scout cookies
  • shortcuts
  • flip flops
  • pedicures
  • acoustic guitars
  • guys that play acoustic guitars
  • Nachos
  • Hot wings
  • Ice cold beer
  • Shiraz
  • Jalapeno flavored chips

I know... These are super random, but I am super random so it fits quite well. Check back for Part 2 next week! =) New blog up Monday. Have a great weekend lovely people.

No comments:

Post a Comment