Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah, I realize it's September, but so much has gone on in the last week to remind me how many things in my life I have to be thankful for. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm thankful for moments. Im all about the little things. I mean after all, it's the little things added together that are the big things....the really big things. You know, those things that completely change our way of thinking. Isn't it crazy how fast that can happen and often when you least expect it? I feel like the people who are constantly trying to PLAN PLAN PLAN miss out on those little moments....those little moments make me happy (& thankful).

So - my yearly love affair is about to begin. If you know me, you know how much I love the month of October. October in southern Illinois is just about as good as it gets. The leaves change color, the air is crisp, but the sun is still shining. The smells, the pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks and I can now officially start wearing the AMAZING boots in my closet I have been staring at for the better part of the last month! This month I have 2 weddings and 3 homecomings. Busy little bee as always....come on - does that surprise you?!

Short post tonight. School is crazy right now and I feel like all I do is study, but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it's pretty amazing!

See you soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment