Friday, September 24, 2010

In Loving Memory...


I've been laying in my bed, staring at the ceiling for the better part of 2 hours. My body is so tired, but my mind is racing. I'm not a very emotional person. I'm the one who holds it all together. The one people come to when they are sad or need someone because they know my even-keeled demeanor holds the emotional stability they NEED. Sometimes...I just can't take it anymore and tonight is one of those times. A friend of mine was killed in Afghanistan this week in a helicopter accident. He was 25. His name is Josh Powell and you can read about this incredible American hero here... http://http//www.sj-r.com/breaking/x459820083/Plains-grad-among-dead-in-military-helicopter-crash-in-Afghanistan



He was my cousin Brett's best friend.....definitely like family to him and my heart is completley broken. I hate it.


At a time when there is so much I want to say, I realize that sometimes, there are no words.


See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment