Saturday, April 16, 2011

Kids say the darndest things...

So, last fall I went to visit my cousin Courtney & her husband, Brett, in Springfield.  There was a UFC fight one of the nights I was there so we went to their neighbors house and below is an actual conversation I had with an insightful 4 year old named Ethan.  I ran across this in a note I had posted on Facebook after it happened and it still makes me laugh.

E: "Do you have a son?"
A: "No."
E: "Do you have a daughter?"
A: "No."
E: "You mean it's just yourself?!?!"
A: "Yep. That's right."
E: "Well why don't you have any kids?"
A: "Because I'm not married."
E: "Well, why aren't you married?"
A: "Because I...wait...where are your parents?"

E: "Girls don't drink beer."
A: "Shouldn't you be in bed?"


I couldn't help but laugh. Anyway...just a little funny to brighten your weekend.  Actual post coming on Monday so come back & visit soon. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment